Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-05-14, 01:20 AM   #589
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Wow.... no comments yet :P I guess either everyone's asleep, or it's working that well LOL
I tested it, the first two bullet points are working just fine, I can't test the 3rd because I don't have a cross realm toon. EDIT: Oops I was talking about the bullet points in the other post, just to be clear.

Random issues I can recall that still exist - though I'm sure there's more:
-When in dungeons the map spazzes out really weirdly if you bring up the large map and try to mouse over it/zoom it/drag it/etc. It becomes unreadable, just blur.
-Quest watcher still auto watches everything every time you enter a new instance zone - and maybe other times too?
-The docked minimap inside the minimap appears for seemingly no reason when it shouldn't, though perhaps I don't understand the behaviour. Like if I'm running around outside, something I do -maybe it's zooming in a bit? - I really don't know, causes it to dock which makes a quarter of my map unreadable. It happens all the time in dungeons too, that combined with the above issue means I basically don't have a map in dungeons.
-History tab for quests is broken in WoD, was working in a Cata zone though, not sure if it's broken in other expansions too.
-Sometimes when I pass people of the opposite faction their dot 'sticks' on me on the map as I run around for a bit, even though they're not following. I also have 5 people in the Punks tab that I did not add myself that have the note "Near me", possibly related? I cannot remove them, clicking remove does nothing.
-Very minor issue, on the Pals tab the Lvl column is too small to fit 3 digits, so 100 just looks like 1...
-The default position of the map overlaps the chat box a bit. This happened a few days ago and randomly corrected itself, now it's back. Tried resetting, does nothing, not sure what's going on there.
-I'll add more if I think of it.

EDIT: Ok, figured out what's causing the "No player named x is currently playing" spam. It seems Pals isn't refreshing properly, it will keep spamming, and when I open Pals for a brief moment I see the person it was talking about as online before they get set to offline mode and the spam stops.

So it just needs to refresh itself without opening I guess.

Last edited by Ghosthree3 : 12-05-14 at 07:01 PM.