View Single Post
02-12-18, 05:42 AM   #10
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by myrroddin View Post
Garrisons are flyable, with the exceptions of the mine, inside buildings, and if the player is swimming.
Can you check if IsFlyableArea() now returns correct info in all those scenarios? (e.g. false in the mine, buildings, and when swimming; true otherwise). If it does then I can just remove the special check for garrisons.

Does that also apply to the garrison shipyard?

[Ashran is] 100% completely flyable, except for obvious things like inside buildings or while swimming.
It's for the PvP Ashran, not the normal world Ashran. I should update the description to clarify.

The Argus zone and its three sections are not flyable, nor will they ever be flyable. Argus is the new Timeless Isle.
Does IsFlyableArea() return false there even with Broken Isles Pathfinder?

If it does, then it normally won't need a special check, and I'll just add the mapID to the 7.3.5 override list.

Otherwise, please run /dump GetInstanceInfo() while you're there, and give me the 8th value. It's not listed on Wowpedia as a separate instance map, but I can't tell if that means it's not separate, or if the wiki just hasn't been updated.

Originally Posted by sezz View Post
Only DKs, Hunters and Druids can fly in their class hall. The DK class hall is on the broken shore (not instanced).
Can you check if IsFlyableArea() is returning correct info in class halls? Last I heard, it wasn't, but it wasn't working in garrisons either. If both have been fixed then I can just remove the special check; otherwise I'll have to add more checks for those specific class halls that are actually flyable.