View Single Post
12-19-07, 03:26 PM   #1
TuLe
A Black Drake

My first UI... Can u guys help me improve it?

Hey guys! So this is my first own ui project! Im happy with it but it sure have lots and lots to improve so im here askin for some help from u all... ill link the image clean and make another where i want to improve things so it makes easier for u guys to help me out!

right now im using:
Fubar
autobar
InfiniBar
pitbull
Morganti's Buffbars
ArkInventory
Cartographer
eePanels2
Gatherer
MobHealth
MobInfo2
Niagara
Prat
Quartz
simpleMinimap
SimpleCombatLog
SLTimex

And here are the questions i have...!

1. Is there a way to move the tooltip windows (gear, mobs, npcs and players) anywhere on the screen. Or not having it above some other stuff?

2. For players buffs and debuffs and targets as well whats the best addon? Im using pitbull and quartz.... anyother nice one?

3. i readed somewhere that u can skin the quartz bar to have another look like custons bgs and frames. How is this possible?

4. The autobar function is amazing but i would like to have regular buttons with its function (same item swap) is there a way to use it on regular actionbars? (dragin buttons around and such!)

5. Using eepanels2 how can i use custons bgs and frames textures?

6. With prat is possible to have diferent chat windows like one for trade, whispers, guild and so on?

7. How can i create new fubars but set its width and size separeted and also move the contents of it freely (fu plugins)?

Well i think this are my thoughts, hope u guys can help me out here cause im gettin really happy with it and i know with all the skilled hands that populate this forum i can take it even further!

Thanks so much for anyone that can answer the questions above!.

Here's my ui with the questions on it!

Last edited by TuLe : 12-19-07 at 04:25 PM.