View Single Post
09-11-12, 08:20 PM   #38
antiquada
A Fallenroot Satyr
You have my support no matter what you do.

Rythal,

I was one of those players that had a monthly subscription to Carbonite. That should tell you how long I've been using it. I have also donated through Paypal over the last few years hoping it would bring the devs back after each expac to keep the addon going.

Of course I respect their right to their own code but because of their non playing status and lengthy lapses in keeping their users informed or just lack of communication I don't trust their knowledge of the changes in the game to be able to make Carbonite the addon I want to use.

Please if you can, set up a Paypal donate button somewhere and I will contribute to it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Maybe you can put up a request list (I know the map is 1st) that can be voted on for the functions to be added next to your new addon. I have to say that the quest tracker (tom tom integration) , Google API map, and the nodes (herb, mining) function are what I use the most. I have made over 750K gold in game over the last 2 years mining and herbing using the nodes/map overlay function.

It's actually a pleasure to watch the quests in a zone shift position as I get closer to them and be able to click on one and watch the arrow point to it and guide me.

Sorry about the rambling but you have my support on your new addon.