View Single Post
10-02-12, 04:13 PM   #37
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Adamsdad View Post
Thanks for finally letting us know whats going on but I do have 1 question tho...I never "donated" but for the people that have "donated" reciently are you going to refund their money because you have decided not to update a product for which they have paid for? I'm sure there are players out there that are wondering the same thing.
Thank you for being honest about not being a donator. Those who donate have or should have done so with the knowledge that they aren't expecting anything (especially in the future), thus why it is a donation and not a paid subscription or paying for the addon. I myself was/am a donor to Carbonite and I shadow the feelings of others, no money lost/stolen and I donated with the intent to thank them for all their hard work they have put into the project previously.

You are a player (user sounds bad, but is the technical term) and there is nothing wrong with that and I am sure players are wondering about the same question. Donors, I'm not sure if they are wondering it - there certainly has been enough talk about it that they should all be aware of what the donation was.