Thread: Carbonite 5.04
View Single Post
09-09-12, 07:08 PM   #356
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
for those who are having problems with it not showing zones past the 3 around you... what other addons are you using. I've found the client really does not like sharing the map between anything, and even bringing up blizzards default map in small view (the tiny window showing just the area your in) will cause carbonite to stop showing any zone except the one your in. I'm definately looking into it tho.
Rythal, if you are talking about the Blizzard map you open when pressing "shift + M" (sometimes referred to as either the "Zone" OR "Battle Ground" map), there have been problems between Carbonite and that map for a while. It doesn't affect everyone, though.

I would also like to give you my "Thanks" for helping everyone that uses Carbonite through a difficult time. Hopefully, the Carbonite authors share that sentiment.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!