View Single Post
09-10-12, 12:23 PM   #4
White Lion
A Kobold Labourer
I agree with the above. ^^ You deserve not only our thanks but those of the devs for providing us with a working version of Carbonite (or Carbonite clone) until the devs came out with a updated version. Having tried their version though and finding it too buggy to use, I have deleted it.

I went through the hell of waiting on the devs to come up with a working version of Carbonite during the last upgrade and told myself then that I would never do that again. Having read the posts of the devs over the past day or so, I am not impressed with their commitment to their product anymore. They've lost a great opportunity in not bringing you into their group to assist them in providing a worthwhile product. That being the case, I will find substitutes for it until such time as you develop your own quest tracker / helper, database, and map aid. I wish you all the luck with doing so. I also wish the Carbonite devs all the luck in the world trying to keep many of their customers after this latest fiasco. They've lost this one at the least.