View Single Post
02-22-09, 11:28 PM   #2823
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rofl, Would love to help you out there but I did try and make my own graphic alternative to the current thin black set up I use but no luck .. for someone that passed their art exam with a grade 2 (Im from the UK in case you're wondering what that is), I seem to have lost the artistic knack I had back then. But I do like the non cubic graphic backgrounds some of the interfaces have.

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
I'm wondering if there are any nUI users out there who are graphic artists, or graphic artist wannabes? I'm plenty talented at programming and reasonably talented at organization, layout and mechanical drawing, but an artist is something I very much am not. I paint with code, and need a compass to draw a circle ~lol~

I am looking for two or three talented artists who would be willing to donate some time to help me with art for nUI and for the nUI web site in exchange for being on the nUI supporter's e-mail list for updates, etc, or just because ~smile~

What I would like to do is to create some artists concepts for the web page look and feel and for some alternate nUI layouts (like radically different layouts, including minimalist layouts) and skins. Stuff from a purely artistic point of view, eye candy. From there I could write the code to wrap the web site, or the layout, around the visual idea.

So... if anyone would be interested in taking that task on to help us grow nUI, let me know.