Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
12-19-14, 09:54 PM   #930
Ghosthree3
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by Goldheart View Post
Could be the quest locations for above the dungeon?
It happens in almost every dungeon.

Originally Posted by wilykat View Post
That almost look like npcscan addon with the overlay? It tended to screw up before WoD came out.

Have you tested with carbonite only enabled, all other addons turned off? If it still shows up, then something is within carbonite that is screwed up and needs to be looked at. If it doesn't show up funny mess in the map, then one of the addon was interferring with carbonite.
I will try with other addons off, however I do not have NPCScan and the few addons I do have are mostly auction related.

The problem is only that the correct dungeon map is almost never chosen, it picks the wrong floor to display. You can actually ignore the shaded quest areas, it happens whether I have quests or not.

EDIT: Nope, here's some screenshots with absolutely no addons on besides Carbonite.

Where I am,

Where Blizzard thinks I am,

Where Carbonite thinks I am,

EDIT2: Also, again, if you drag your mouse into one of the areas of the Carbonite map that is blurred - just outside the 'dungeon maps' - it will zoom out really fast, to bring it back you have to bring up the Blizzard map which resets it some how.

Last edited by Ghosthree3 : 12-19-14 at 10:32 PM.