View Single Post
06-12-23, 02:41 PM   #12
Taudier
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
I mainly use this addon for sniping https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...t-blank-sniper

It does most of the work for me. Once I turn the sniper scan on, it runs until it finds an item. After that, I have to click on whatever game window the items on and press my buy button. I position my clients so I can see all of them on my main monitor, and have the python script on the left side of my second monitor so I can see it when it updates. The update for the api is around the same second every hour and there's a count down for when it's about to update.

I don't use any kind of input broadcasting stuff. I have a key bound in game to a macro that lets me buy items on the ah. Is that the right way to say it? People always confuse the word macro for something external outside of wow. The macro is inside wow, not some kind of external key bind. I don't have AHK installed, idk what other kind of third party tools there are but any kind of key binds I have are all within the game. I'm only laser-focused on this program being the problem because they said the bans for a 3rd party program.

People keep calling it a bot but it has no interaction with the game at all, it's just updating an addon file whenever the api has a deal, which is a single snapshot for each ah once an hour.
I don't see anything wrong here...

Anyways, if blizzard is in a conflict of interest with the gold makers he can ban them, if he wants to, if i read correctly the Blizzard’s Ownership rule G :
All Accounts, including the name of the Account and any Battle Tags associated with an Account. All use of an Account shall inure to Blizzard’s benefit. Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift, or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void and may result in the forfeiture of the Account;
that would be sad though.

Last edited by Taudier : 06-13-23 at 01:49 AM.