View Single Post
12-14-07, 12:38 AM   #55
erica647
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Zidomo
Nice theory, but has little to do with things. The two different Jostle versions aren't problematic or incompatible.

There wwas an issue way (way) back in October--that was fixed--with Jostle being accessed inappropriately. But its fixed now. The LibJostle-3.0 library (included with the Wowace FuBar version) was last updated 3 weeks ago. You still running into Jostle issues? Update.

The current r55569 (Nov. 20) of FuBar_LocationFu (using the earlier JostleLib) works just fine for nearly everyone with the current r56917 (Dec. 12) of FuBar (using the updated LibJostle-3.0). Obtain those--which include the latest versions of the libraries--from http://files.wowace.com .

BTW, FuBar isn't "dead", it was in fact converted to the Rock library system in time for the WoW 2.3 patch. Something the parent poster conveniently overlooks. Advice to the parent poster who seems to be either a clueless troll or just can't seem to accept constructive advice: uninstall all your mods. Then, no more problems .
Hey Zidomo... just wanted to say that I'm by no means a programmer but what I did find is that when trying to run Fubar's LocationFu plugin when using the default minimap, the minimap is forced up past the top of the screen. I removed the older Libjostle from the libs folder in LocationFu's directory and the other references to it and the minimap again moves to the correct position. I update my mods daily using the WAU and I feel confident that what I'm saying is indeed true. I'd feel much better if you'd try this yourself with the default minimap and than tell me that my statements aren't true. If you do this and have no problems, I'll go back to troubleshooting and assume that it's just something on my end. Thanks!

Edit: I tried this again and it seems to work fine... guess I got a little defensive if I came across in a bad way. Thanks again Zidomo and to the OP... let me know if you still have issues with fubar and I'll see if I can help.

Last edited by erica647 : 12-14-07 at 12:57 AM.