View Single Post
12-14-07, 04:48 AM   #60
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok no one else has said this so I will...
"The default Blizzard minimap still tries to run and hide behind the upper bar in Fubar..."
Get RicoMinimap, Simpleminimap, Bongos Map thingy, Sqeenix, or the host of other minimap mods and move the minimap down 8 pixels or however far so you can see the minimap clearly.

Not trying to be a snot here or anything but this whole thread seems to be because you got erked over a mod you use not being fixed and/or not being able to find the updates in the place you wanted the updates to be.
So perhaps there's an issue with jostle, perhaps there isn't. Perhaps it's just some weird bug that no one can track down? Perhaps it's user error, perhaps not.
Since there doesn't seem to be any fix for it that works for you. Get a minimap mod to move the freaking minimap where you want it and be done with it. I know, that's not the point... you shouldn't have to install a mod to bypass a bug in another mod. Well, that's kind of how it goes sometimes.

There's always little things going wrong with one mod or another. I run truckloads of mods, truckloads and I get little conflicts from time to time. Currently though when I log in to WoW my bugsack has 0/0 errors.
To me that's a testament to the authors themselves. Oh and yes, 98% of my mods are Ace and one of them is fubar.

/2cents off