View Single Post
10-31-10, 07:12 AM   #5
Conspiracy
A Murloc Raider
well yeah, thing is it looks shady by anybody's standards today on the net, you close a forum where its not costing him, and point everyone back to his main site, put an add up ..

And might I add I noticed as well as others im sure that this was done not too long after seeing everyone jumping up and down about how they badly need the UI and that they would donate to him etc to speed **** up lol... And people that had done voiced so in thread, so you know is that a "hang on this could be lucritive here" thought on his part or what?

Also I saw he had other thread mod's on the main site, whats wrong with them supporting him in wowinterface threads and replying on his behalf, would mean hes not having to jump between them then "takes too long - he said" if you got board support use it I say..

I understand that with work to do and other life matters breathing down your neck and board monitoring can be a royal pain in the ass but at same time its a good choice for people to post where they wish, but being moved onto one site and with the add etc and then its all vanishing seems a bit meh..

just open up the wowinterface thread again and leave it at that, he does not HAVE to reply 'there' at all so whats the hardship..?