View Single Post
05-23-07, 10:07 PM   #28
Ironshield
A Murloc Raider
Offense fully intended - people like you should just stay away. You got something for free that you are now whining about even though that is not where the problem is! The man did not build you a UI to compensate for your laziness in keeping your own dang machine up to date! He built a UI that works well with add ons that *you* keep up to date -- idiot -- are you also ditching MS Windows cuz uncle Bill did not keep your version of Firefox up to date for you?!

If you are too lazy to keep your add ons up to date, and certainly lazy enough that your TWO posts on these forums don't speak too highly to community contributions here, you're sure as heck not dedicated enough to anything to even begin to understand the amount of work and time that goes into making something like this UI.

Be gone! (May this also serve to caution other would be thoughtless whiners that might forget to engage brain before mouth.)

Originally Posted by Robert Burke
I dunno about you but I found a bug where I can't right click to open any FuBar options, especially the MazzleOptions menu.

Honestly, unless this gets updated soon, I;m just gonna ditch it. I don't have time to be updating all this crap. If someone is gonna provide a service, they need to keep it updated or let the community know they will be stopping production; not make them go find the updates themselves.

For all I know, of the 100+? 0_o mods in this thing, who knows how many are not gonna be updated, or haven't been. Mazzle hasn't been updated, who's to say everyone else did either. I'm just gonna find a few niche mods and keep up with those, not rely on someone to make something really nice and then dump updating it to me. It'd be kewl if it was a mod that ran of a few mods, but this thing has tons of mods, and some can't even logically be linked with the name.

Have fun updating it yourself guys.

{Azgalor, Alleria}