View Single Post
06-12-09, 05:57 AM   #52
Eystill
A Murloc Raider
I still see a massive increase in memory used 100mb+ is not unusual for nUI on my end. In the end the game starts lagging so much, that I have to relog and disable nUI, this instantly resolves the lag on my end.
Being at work atm. I cannot provide much technical information, but I will update this post when I get home with more accurate information, including version numbers etc.

EDIT: Of course the login server to my realm is down atm. so I can't even log in now to provide any further usefull info.. I will try again later. =(

I have not yet done a "clean" setup with nUI+, because I'm a stubborn fool that assumed that nothing could go wrong. So yes that will be my next course of action. Anyway, I will still provide you with as much data as I can, before attempting a clean nUI setup. Hoping that it can reveal some bugs that you can squish with that dwarf beard.

EDIT2: I am running nUI+ 5.03.01 at the time I was experiencing this. The place I experienced it was in Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin and in Heroic Ulduar. I have, at the time of writing this, not been able to reproduce the same error, so therefore I suggest you ignore this post. I will make a new one here, should the problem arise again, and then I will make sure to post as much information as I can.

Last edited by Eystill : 06-13-09 at 01:50 AM.