View Single Post
02-24-09, 12:06 PM   #2870
bakes82
A Fallenroot Satyr
Once I can get the icons back insted of text it wont matter to me if they are even or not, but its just not right at the moment cus they arent level . I dont use your bagbar, I use arkinventory so there is no icon on my screen to annoy me (other than pallypower, but I can hide that in titan if i wanted). As a healer I dont have to look at the map to see whats coming I need to see heals and incoming heals (Is there a way you can integrate that also so it will show incoming heals, it would use a 3rd party lib though but it does make you more mana efficent) Understanably you wont be able to make all the fixes for everyone but as a healer I dont usually set my focus as we changeup healing asign based on the boss and there is just alot of wasted space I can see, but its better than having that AND healbot int he top left corner of the screen. Unless you can make the center section like the infopan. where you could then make diff plugins with diff options? (Dont know if thats possible. Otherwise no performance issues I saw, there were some issues that poped up with tooltips but it might of been a diff addon, 10man everything worked just fine, when we added a few ppl to the 10man raid and it changed to 15man the bol/ss/buffs all went away from the health bar and I swaped to 20-40man and was missing on them all. Its working good for me now and I got rid of an addon =) I dont think my GF noticed anything wrong either. Maly Raid when it changed to the drake figght the drake actions loaded into our petbars/aurabars just fine (was in issue in 4.20 IIRC cus I had a macro to show the bliz fame just incase)