View Single Post
10-29-05, 04:41 PM   #10
DanoPDX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Before I try the Beta Version I would like to comment on something about version 1.27b

I'm noticing that in MC whenever the paladins can't cleanse someone it's always a Rogue. It may be for sometimes 5-10 seconds till we find the rogue and cast cleanse on them because finding the one person in the crowd of 40 people is difficult. Things like range, los, and finding them in the list of 40 people in the CT_Raid groups slows things down as well.

I have been trying to figure out what is causing it but all I can think of is that they vanish to loose agro and wait for healing and cleansing. However while that is taking place you can't cleanse the rest of the raid. It says "Casting Cleanse on XXXX" and the spell does not cast, no cool down occurs, they are not put on the 3 second blacklist, and I may do it like 10 times till I have to go hunt the person down. After there is nothing to cleanse on that person using /decursive works fine again.

During that time though the paladins are constantly yelled at for not cleansing fast enough when there is no way for use to do it faster. Since we have to find the one rogue with the debuf and manually cast cleanse on them then continue.

Is there a way to skip rogues if they have vanished? Also is there a way to detect that decursive can't cleanse, so that it will move on and cleanse someone else and then come back at a later time?

In ZG the tranquilizing poison from the brown snakes puts you to sleep if it is not cleansed quickly. Sometimes it isn't cleansed only because the blue snakes cast their aoe poison and I'm cleansing that first when it would be better to cleanse the tranquilizing poison. Sometimes when I get around to the tranquilizing poison the person has already been put to sleep. Is there a priority list for debufs so I can cleanse certain debufs first?