View Single Post
02-17-10, 06:10 AM   #18
fogline
A Defias Bandit
I also have this problem....

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
What I meant by {HUD mode} in my post was that if you are playing with the "Player/Target" HUD mode, then {HUD mode} = "PlayerTarget" and you would edit the file in [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > HUDLayouts > PlayerTarget > nUI_HUDSkin_PlayerTarget_Casting.lua ]

And yes, the "yOfs" is the vertical offset value.... making it smaller moves the casting bar down, bigger moves it up. Just experiment with it... change it from maybe 130 to 125 and then save the change to the file and do a '/nui rl' to see how much the casting bar moved.

If the bar still doesn't move at all, then maybe posting a screen shot here would be a good idea so we can see what it is that you're trying to move. You can do that just by scrolling down the "Reply to Thread" page until you see the "Manage Attachements" button -- you can use that to upload a screen shot with your reply.
After trying the edit of the file mentioned above, with no change, I noticed my path to this file was different than stated (Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > HUDLayouts > PlayerTarget > nUI_HUDSkin_PlayerTarget_Castbar.lua (as I do not have a file named "nUI_HUDSkin_PlayerTarget_Casting.lua") and modifying *castbar.lua file as stated above does not change the position of the bar.

Any help appreciated, thank you.