View Single Post
08-29-12, 02:03 PM   #155
Livanamako
A Murloc Raider

So MoP is out and a lot of addons have been updated. Like last time carbonite seems to be lagging behind other addons with updates. I know there is a beta (MoP or not) on the part of the forum I can't enter. I've donated, but I have no idea how to get into the part where you can download betas or if it's even possible. I know others are wondering about that part too. I tried looking for version 3.3201 beta on the net without much luck. MoP changed it all again <sigh>

5.04 is out. Available on carboniteaddon and WOWinterface. Curse version haven't been updated yet.
Misunderstood this a little earlier, Rythal is the author of the working version and the beta I mentioned was too old to actually be interesting as Rythal pointed out. I did try Rythals version and it ran without errors, but I still prefer 5.041 even if there is a few errors. I trust it's still being worked on. I might try to change the log error myself by using a constant value. I'm using SuperEdi and .lua syntax file from TextPad. It seem to be a nice combination for unicode text files if you don't want some heavier programming.

Last edited by Livanamako : 09-17-12 at 11:45 AM.