View Single Post
08-27-06, 02:13 PM   #18
Tuller
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Now, I wondered if there's a way to get more bars out of my setup (well, just need one more really). Seems a waste to have 1 and 2 essentially empty and *just* used to paging, rather than being used for the first stance with two bars following for other stances.
You can't have more than 120 buttons, that's a blizzard limit. But I think you just want to make it so that if you're on a certain stance, then bar 1 and bar 2 don't change pages. Here's how that'll look:
Code:
if GetBonusBarOffset() == <whatever your default stance is> then
    BActionBar.SetStanceOffset(bar.id, 0)
else
    BActionBar.SetStanceOffset(bar.id, GetBonusBarOffset())
end
found a bug, related to scripting i think. i can still use the buttons but all the icons are gone, if i move the spell, the icon reapeers
Bongos bug. I don't update the textures for bars that aren't shown when paging, and forgot to do it OnShow. I fixed it in 6.8.28.

Specifically, is there any way to show/hide bars on mouse enter/leave? Or show/hide bars on keybinding down/up?
I'm going to have to hardcode autohiding. The show on key press is something that can only be done via macros at this point, and I'm not absolutely sure how to do keypress events short of making keybindings for 120 bars.

Last edited by Tuller : 08-28-06 at 09:22 AM.