View Single Post
07-29-07, 12:40 PM   #15
BadDaddio
A Murloc Raider
Wow! Is there just a bit of anti-rogue sentiment on this thread? Rogues seem to be hated for being grossly overpowered in one breath and in the next a variety of strategies is outlined to paste them. Although I would agree that most of the comments about abilities are correct, let me offer the perspective of a noob who's finally drug his Dwarf Rogue all the way to 70:

As some of the last posts stated, when our CD's are done, so are we. Fart while we're stealthed to break it. CoS with Premed gives me 2 escape hatches that may or may not work, then that deal's over with for 10 MINUTES.

Stealth and BS are the rogue's Plate Armor and 2-hand Bug Squasher or his Bubbles/Blessings and l-o-n-g range spells. Add to that the "Open Season on Rogues" mentality demonstrated on this thread, and we're just BG appetizers.

I'll hit anything, squishie to tank, picking my targets by which of my teammates is in the most trouble. Soon as I show myself, I get 3-4 enemies on me, and my team? They're gone - stupid rogue aggroing everything!!! Leave him to die.

Yeah, If I didn't like being the non-conformist, I'd ditch my dwarf rogue and go Lock or Mage and cookie-cutter him to 70 on my own diet of Rogue Biscuits. TY .02 added 8~D peace