View Single Post
08-12-12, 07:41 AM   #32
zohar101
A Cyclonian

I have no thoughts on this particular issue not being an addon author, but I did read the first post and I thought I'd mention a few good pieces of news. Shefki has come back in fact (he even dropped a word at the UI forums) and is working on Pitbull updates for MoP. There is an alpha that's MoP ready up on wowace though he's still tweaking it.

Same goes for XPerl though XPerl is lagging a bit behind as XPerl had a lot of issues in 4.3 even that went unfixed a while. The authors seem to be catching up with the bugs (at least from what I can tell from the changelogs, also on wowace) and the outlook on MoP readiness is looking good right now.

Perl Classic MoP version has been up a while and there's also been Perl Lite which is an oUF look-alike version of XPerl (this one also on wowace).

oUF and many oUF layouts seem to be MoP ready as well though only MoP ready version of oUF I could find was on github.

It seemed pretty dismal at the start of the MoP beta I admit, and I've been on the side compiling a list of MoP ready addons by category (http://www.plusheal.com/forum/m/1833...p-ready-addons), trying to keep track of this, but I looked at it recently and it's grown quite a bit. I hold out hope that most of the essential addons will be MoP ready. There still will be those that get left behind I'm sure but so far I've been able to find alternatives to everything I was looking for.

So far the most dismal category has to do with talent/glyph/actionbar switching on profiles/talent/ability switch (only actionbar saver is up) and also LDB displays (only DockingStation which is a bit of a shock considering number of LDB plugins which are already MoP ready).

Oh and regarding buffbar mods, you can try Raven which has a MoP ready version out, in place of EBB.

Last edited by zohar101 : 08-12-12 at 08:39 AM.