View Single Post
08-28-12, 02:36 PM   #5
Catitude
A Theradrim Guardian

Unhappy It's all about the MAP

For me and 100's of other users that I have personally talked with, over Mutiple servers, including over half of the members of a 25th lvl guild, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MAP!!!!
The Google style Map is the best one I have found for WoW & I have tried every Map addon that has crossed my path in over 4yrs
If I could find another addon with all of the Map features Carbonite has, I would bid Carbonite a loving tearful goodbye & deal with the things I don't like in other addons to get some of the flexability back.
I would rather not have to...
Yes I love the quest log, though I use it on ALT L rather than it fully replacing Blizz's own as there are couple of features Blizz has that I prefer...
Carbonite Quest tracking? I put up with the errors because I love the pinpoint accuracy 99% of the time
I don't believe this would be the appropriate place to Debate the Pro's & Cons of Paid questing /leveling addons vs Free. I use both...
I never have used the Carbonite Social Window as I'm ok with the original...

All in all if I had to pick a few of the 50+ addons Curse Client says I use & the 2 I have from elsewhere
Carbonite would always be the first on my list.
Regrettably I have no clue how to fix it for MoP.
If someone were to give me an exact list of what need to be changed, what to change it to, and where, I could do that. I would be happy to & have done just that in many SP games over the years.