View Single Post
07-01-16, 04:13 AM   #6
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jaredk1981 View Post
Which I have done but notice its causing performance issues while I play. I'm sure you remember from past versions of WoW (BC, WOTLK ect) if you loaded an out of date Addon a message box would tell you that it may cause performance issues and may cause WoW to act erratically. This is what I am currently dealing with.
That was an indemnification of the WoW client from Addon-caused issues, so-called 'out of date' addons are not, in-and-of-themselves problematic (I run a couple that haven't been updated since BC and they run perfectly). If addons rely on things that have been changed from update to update, those addons will have issues, yes.

Re Carbonite... you say it like it's a single package but it's broken down into modules now and, far as I know, there isn't a single per-se 'Carbonite' package to download (though I may be wrong in this, a cursory search did not provide one).

I'd suggest removing what you have now and downloading from this site the Carbonite bits and bobs that you need. (Click Here for to Download Carbonite modules from WoW Interface)

You can also address Rythal and other Carbonite users in the Carbonite forums on this site. They'll likely have more specific help if you need it.