Thread: BETA Problem!!!
View Single Post
07-13-16, 11:30 AM   #10
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
If I am correct in the past Rythal would work on the code until he got to a point that he felt a release was merited. Until he released it to git, nobody knew what part was to be changed or how. With the private repo he may start posting the work in progress so the others would see what he was doing and either help or work on other areas as not to replicate the save action.

Also with 6 coordinated people the work could go much faster than one person coding and testing.

Once the Bitbucket is stable is should be ported to Git then Release on Curse/Wowinterface.

Thrumbar

Originally Posted by JWMcQuire View Post
If I interpret bitbucket's information on its website, you can only give 5 people access to Carbonite on your private repository. So I assume you will be sending invites to those you know you can trust which is completely acceptable in my opinion.

My questions are whether you or someone you assign among your 5 trusted contributors will continue to monitor the Github version for pull requests and issues, and will pull requests on the Github version still be considered for inclusion in the final release?