View Single Post
01-02-07, 10:22 AM   #16
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ceph
Yeah, my favourite raid-addon is back! Awesome work, Cladhaire!!!

I've been testing it for several hours now, and I so far found no bugs that were not already mentioned at you google code page. Anaway, I have a few 'optical' suggestions:

What I appreciated highly with in the pre-2.0-version is that the health bars were not that 'bold':

the old layout...

...compared to the new one

I think this made kind of the 'look and feel' of PerfectRaid :-) and saved a great amount of space in the interface.
Furthermore, I think it would be nice to have again some kind of highlight for the player you point at.

By the way: Let me know if u need help with the german translation.
To be honest, what I'd like to have is an in-game visual editor that lets you define the layout of the frame. We'll see where I get with that, but that would allow you to change the height/width or any of the elements with relative ease. I may slim down the bars in a bit, but I'm trying to find the best compromise =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."