View Single Post
03-31-22, 12:10 AM   #6
phage
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by myrroddin View Post
You may want to have a read through what what addons can't do. And I did engage with you. Your post makes several claims that are not possible. I know of at least one person with over 500 million gold; he streams regularly on Twitch, and you can plainly see he isn't violating any rules. Therefore, I engaged with you to say that your post is silly, because it is silly. Your post is not based on any reality.

Further, I had a scan through the official Blizzard forums post. Several people do not know much, if anything, about coding addons. While that is certainly not a bad thing, it does lead to highly inaccurate claims.

There's a person running automated scans on three dozen accounts. They're logged in all day with this addon. Care to explain that one? You already admitted that scanning can be automated on the official forums. Not sure where you're going off with the "addons can't automate tasks" part. The link you included also has nothing to do with ah addons. I'm pretty confused at what you're saying on these matters.