View Single Post
01-17-05, 12:27 PM   #13
Cide
Swedeheart
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bahzeel
I've got a request.

I'm hunting for a DPS mod that works in reverse. I've got one I'm currently using that reports the DPS I've delivered during a fight, and I'm finding that quite handy to keep an eye on my character's effectiveness.

There are some defensive related changes and testing that I would like to do. Ultimately, they all boil down to DPS done to me by the mob, and I'm looking for a mod that will report that. When I say all boil down, blocks, parries, misses - anything that increases those reduces DPS taken. And I feel that any other measure except DPS taken can too easily leave something out of the analysis that counter balances what's been done.

Do you know of a mod that can report DPS taken?

Would it be difficult to collect and report DPS taken?

I'm currently using the COSMOS DPSTracker, but will willingly and easily change to any other DPS mod if it will get me the DPS Taken effect.

Thanks!
It's pretty easy to make a mod that monitors damage taken. I'm unfortunately not going to do one in the nearest future, but we have something along those lines coming up. However, I can say that you won't get any help from that, since it's from a different perspective . You only need 5 or so regular expressions and you've got yourself a damage taken monitor. Just need an interface for that and you're set.