View Single Post
06-14-10, 02:47 AM   #1
Autonomy
A Murloc Raider
Need help with the !Beautycase addon please!

I've been looking around the internet and in a lot of different files trying to figure out what I need to do to make !Beautycase work for me on my DXE and ShockAndAwe bars.
One link I found was from the forums here but didn't do me much good other than introducing me to the addon - this is the post:
Originally Posted by nin View Post
how did you try it before? are several ways.. depends on how lazy you want too be :P you could add code in the lua or use a addon that adds borders/panels for you..i use beautycase for example and it works...

if you use addon for it look in alerts.lua for the frames you need too hook the texture too.

icon frame

Code:
local icon = CreateFrame("Frame",nil,self)
for the bar there are three frames that works.. don't think anyone is better than the other :P

Code:
local self = CreateFrame("Frame","DXEAlertBar"..BarCount,UIParent)
Code:
local statusbar = CreateFrame("StatusBar",nil,self)
Code:
local border = CreateFrame("Frame",nil,self)
I then went into my DXE folder and indeed found those lines of text and I also went and downloaded !Beautycase but, from there, I do not know what to do with those lines of text to make them work with the addon.

Can anyone help me hook the texture from !Beautycase to the DXE bars? I'll post more info if needed.