Thread: Cirk's Targetz
View Single Post
10-04-06, 10:38 PM   #16
Cirk
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Targetz v1.12.0 posted (finally, sorry 'bout that). No changes from 1.11.0 apart from the version and interface strings, so no need to download it if you are happy with the "load obsolete addons" approach .

Originally Posted by Fin
I have a feature request. As a tank, I find Targetz extremely useful when asked to "grab an add" because it allows me to see if another tank is targetting the same mob as me. However, because the information is displayed only in the tooltip, the information is only displayed when I have my mouse over the target. As I use the mouse for clicking attack buttons (I use the keyboard too!), the list of tanks targetting my target disappears fairly quickly.

Would it be possible to add some sort of functionality where the information Targetz currently displays in the tooltip was added as a fixed display underneath your current target's icon, or similar? As I'm looking at my target's health bar a lot that would be perfect - but just some way of keeping the information up on the screen would be great.

Cheers for a great mod.
Hi Fin! That would be a useful thing to have as an option on your target frame. I'll have a think about that one...

Originally Posted by Dridzt
I am however using Brunilde Units on occasion, when I need a way
to track target's targets in a fast changing environment or I need a more persistent indication.

The fact that I can hide or show BUnits frame easily allows me to keep my gameview uncluttered most of the time.

I'm not suggesting it as a substitute addon (I'm using both) but as a complement.
Oo, that looks interesting Dridzt, kind of like a combination of an MT list and what Targetz does for one target.

Cheers
-- Cirk