Thread: Cirk's Targetz
View Single Post
10-04-06, 11:13 PM   #18
Cirk
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Devla
I'm currently using TinyTip, which has a similar feature in its "TinyTipExtras" optional module. However it lists each player on a separate line making the tooltip really long and huge. I much prefer the way Targetz appears.

Does Targetz work properly with TinyTip? I can test tomorrow evening but I won't be in a raid until then.

Also, since Targetz is compatible with oRA, does that also make it compatible with oRA2?
http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=2099.0

Thanks!
Hi Devla. Targetz should be compatible with TinyTip (at least it was when I checked it back in 1.11), let me know if it isn't and I'll have a closer look at it. I have to admit to releasing Targetz 1.12 without rechecking its compatibility with all the addons I wrote 1.11 to work with apart from TipBuddy (which is what I use at moment).

As for oRA2 compatibility, its actually oRA_MainTank that Targetz looks at (to get the MT list) and it will depend on how much the oRA_MainTank.MainTankTable changes in the next version (if it changes at all). I'll have a look at it when I get a chance, but if anyone can test and confirm (either way), that'd be great!

-- Cirk