Thread: Recap 3.2
View Single Post
07-12-05, 12:07 PM   #3
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's a great idea. I'll see what can be done, being careful that it doesn't reset (or prompt to reset) when you're zoning in from a res and stuff.

Sorry I haven't been updating this thread. I'll subscribe to this thread so if anyone else has suggestions, has a question or finds a bug, feel free to post here.

Some may be curious what DPS+ (or DPS vs All) means in the newest version, so I drew this up to hopefully explain easily:

It's important to note that the total duration includes everyone fighting, friend or foe.

Also note that the priest's SW:P doesn't begin the priest's DPS timer until it begins doing damage. This is not ideal to me but would love to hear if it's possible to track. The two limitations appear to be:
1. When someone is afflicted with SW:P you can't tell who cast it until damage starts.
2. There is no cast message for SW:P so you can't tell who is starting to deal damage.

DoTs like Corruption have a cast time, so they do trigger the DPS timer to start for the Warlocks before the first tick happens.