View Single Post
08-08-07, 04:46 PM   #12
Beladona
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Attendees from the AddOn Community

I had the pleasure to met a lot of people from the community at this years BlizzCon. These are people that I have had contact with in the forums or in IRC throughout the past 2 or 3 years while we all worked on AddOns either together or individually. I have grown to respect and care about these people like extended family, and I am so glad I was able to meet them in person and get to know them.

I have attached one of the rare photographs of all of us together as a group. There were a few people missing from this photograph unfortunately. Namely Qzot, and family members of those pictured here. There were numerous people we met along the way as well that I simply haven't had time to thank and credit in these posts. We later met other authors and long-time IRC members at dinners and other placed at the 'con. I encourage all of you who went to Blizzcon to and have photographs to post them in this thread for others to see.

I will post more photographs and further information on stuff we did as a group outside of Blizzcon, as many of us stayed several days in addition to the convention itself. We had a great time and spent a lot of time together at dinners and at Disneyland, as well as out and about in Anaheim. I am already looking forward to the next Blizzcon so I can see all of you guys again!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	normal.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	1360  Click image for larger version

Name:	labelled.jpg
Views:	1663
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	1361