View Single Post
03-24-08, 03:18 PM   #10
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually cartographer quest objective itself wasn't updated, but one of the embedded libs was, so when that happens all the mods that use that lib gets updated. the last change log for that mod was back on 14 feb 2008
Never thought of that thanks for pointing that out. But still the last update being a month ago hardly makes a mod "out of date". Unless it is broken .. not sure don't use it.

----------------------

ok ya'll just wanted to make sure that mod was safe like i said there is a lot of mods out there that are far from safe. hence why so many accounts are hacked and stolen. i have been lucky enough to not be compromised yet (been playing wow since the beginning of closed beta). and that is cuz i am paranoid. cuz i know exactly what c0de monkeys can do (i used to be one).
There is nothing wrong with being paranoid. I have been playing since beta as well. I have downloaded many many mods ... most from here, curse, ui and ace. As well as a handful from other sites like CTMod and mobmap.

Keyloggers can not be imbedded into wow lua files (correct me if im wrong). They can be in exe files which is why most addon sites dont carry them unless they get the OK first.