View Single Post
04-12-08, 04:56 PM   #532
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Elenthar View Post
Love the addon and don't think I could heal without it. The custom buff/debuff filtering is what makes this addon completely irreplacable to my UI.

Only thing that are still a little cumbersome is it would be nice if there was a way to filter a list of players by name. If I could create add an explicit include and exclude list of player names in addition to class and party filtering, it would allow total control. Looking at pallies and duids is fun, but having a list of just tanks would be nice. On fights where I need to pull out one person for special watching, it would be nice to have a PRaid frame where I could see filtered buffs instead of the default UI one.
The next release will have this but only opt-in. For example you can't exclude people by name, but you can maek a frame that has a list of people to include.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."