Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-09-13, 02:52 AM   #2384
Zypharo
For one, thank you very much for this really well-functioning and sleek minimalistic UI.

And two, I had a few questions as to some difficulties I'm having with it.

One, I can't seem to successfully add "buff effects" to show on the Grid2 frames. I play a Resto Shaman and Disc. Priest, and it would be great to be able to see who has Earth Shield and Power Word: Shield on them, and Weakened Soul for that matter, but it doesn't seem to work every time that I add it. How can I successfully add buffs and debuffs to be tracked on the Grid2 frames? Also, how can I make sure that I can see whenever there's a dispellable debuff on someone?

Two, I can't see the indicators of how much someone's going to be healed for except for very specific conditions in the Grid2 frames. How can I ensure that I can see healing indicators from all sources and conditions?

Three, is there any way to make it so that the left and right bars don't show unless I mouse over them? I use the 'CTRL' key as a modifier for some of my keybinds, and don't like seeing those randomly flash every time I want to modify something like that. How can I disable the left and right bars appearing when pressing 'CTRL'?

Four, this one being multiple questions regarding action bars/keybinds. Can I make each character have a different number of slots on each bar? Also, can I make each spec have a different number of slots on each bar, as well as have separate keybinds, if possible?

Five, regarding BadBoy, I receive an "Internal Calendar Error" every time that I use the "Click to Report" function in chat. How can I stop that from happening? I like reporting spammers, but I don't like seeing that happen.

Six, I'd like to sort my Grid2 frames by role or health missing, that kind of thing. How can I make it so that my Grid2 frames sort the players by either role or health missing? Preferably role.

Thank you very much for your help, and I'll look forward to your assistance.