Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-10-13, 05:08 AM   #2390
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by high55555 View Post
There is always a blank field in the aura section (see screenshot). What does this mean and how can I delete that?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
This is a well known issue. Nib is working out a fix. Could take some time, could be sooner than later. All I know is it is coming soon enough. Just try to ignore the box for the time being.!

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Where did you get those skins from? A finished product anywhere? I would love those for the bosses that arent yet included in DXE for Bigwigs. Nib, he said he sent them to you? Would you be able to include them in a seperate folder next update?
I think this is a low request. It will get done when more major stuff gets attention. We ned to remember Nib is the only person working on this beautiful UI. He has what he needs and Im sure it will come in time. Nib has DBM fully supported. I suggest working with that until then.

Originally Posted by timtag1190 View Post
Okay so well I switched to this UI today so a clean install its all nice and everything but for some reason i can't get dxe nor dbm (when I switched over to that instead) to work at all. Everything is loaded just fine so I know it should work as I can bring up the options for both of them in-game but when ever I enter a instance/scenario/raid nothing comes up and it doesn't activate the options for the place, even when I do manually activate them they do nothing. no bars/no warning/nothing and it only does it for your UI as I switched back over to my old UI I was using beforehand and it all started working again but as soon as I switched back to this one it stopped again.. I haven't added any other addons at all other than just switching dxe to dbm so idk whats wrong here :/ I just hope someone can help me soon as I would love to use this UI but right now I can't if dxe nor dbm works..
Alright. Lets do a clean install with just DBM. First off you will want to backup your WTF / Interface folder. You need to back these up for many reasons. After you back them up. Delete your Interface - Cache - WTF folders. Be sure you delete them completely. Now this will ensure a clean install or everything. Now download a brand new, fresh clean copy of RealUI 8. Put the Interface folder from the download into your main wow folder. Now you have a fresh install of RealUI 8. Start your game up and do not disable any addons or delete any at all.

Side Note - if you want DBM go ahead and throw that into your addons folder before you start your game.

Once in-game install and you should be good to go... Please do report back and let us know how it goes. best of luck to you!

Originally Posted by Beastly-TN View Post
How can I move the menu bar on the bottom, to the top of the window?
This would require some lua changes. Plus moving other elements around like raven and the minimap down and so on.

- Nib I hope all is well.

Last edited by Kkthnx : 07-10-13 at 05:18 AM.