Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
08-29-13, 02:12 AM   #2672
humfras
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Stratic View Post
Hello I use dbm and I was wondering if there is something wrong with my UI or dbm. I have no timers in BG's. I've used realui for a year or two now and I always had them before. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
PvP timers have been removed from the DBM core. The authors of DBM might have a separate download, but either way you'll need to talk with them.
As stated in the changelog and on the project page:
Important Notice

As of 5.3.5+, PVP mods are now split into a separate project. Do to the nature of the pvp mod loading, the mods would force load even if disabled. Many user did not like this behavior or the fact pvp mods were included in base package of DBM as they are more of an "extra" than a core feature. As such, we've decided to split them into a separate package available here. http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/dbm-pvp/ . If you want to continue using these mods, it's recommended to do a fresh install of them via new project url. If not, it's recommended you remove them since dbm-core won't keep them up to date anymore and they could cause problems down the line if old pvp mods are not removed. Once removed though, they will never return unless you CHOOSE for them to. This is how things should be.