View Single Post
07-25-05, 11:38 PM   #10
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
More new releases! AutoCraft, ReagentCost, Enchant Seller

You know, the engineering world is always evolving -- once someone has a good idea, inevitably they (or someone else) will tinker with it some more and take it to the next level. On that note, I've got three exciting new and/or improved gadgets for your downloading pleasure!
  • AutoCraft - An improvement on the popular BetterTradeSkill gizmo; my version not only allows you to queue up several crafting actions to be executed automagically, it has a handy visual display so you can keep track of what's coming up (and selectively cancel stuff if you change your mind).
  • ReagentCost - Expands on the concept introduced in the previous version of my EnchantSeller; now you can get an estimated total materials cost for any tradeskill recipe you know, and reports showing which items you can make are the most profitable to sell at auction.
  • Enchant Seller - Fixed a couple of, er, issues. Now 83% less likely to explode when used! Also, streamlined the mechanism a bit: estimated-materials-cost features now use my ReagentCost tool if you have it, and if you don't, you can now still use the advertising features introduced in the previous version.

Available now at www.fizzwidget.com, probably in this site's Downloads section by the time you read this, and wherever else fine gadgets are sold. Enjoy!