View Single Post
04-30-09, 02:27 AM   #999
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jalandar View Post
TOS are not laws, and do not carry a force of law. If I violate a TOS, your sole relief is to sanction me within your technical means regarding my use of your service.
Um yes they do dood.

There's this show in NZ called "Fair Go"

It's a show where people submitt cases where they have been ripped off or given the go around.

Standard practice for this show is to go an consult the experts , the lawyers and what ever regulatory bodies necessary to see if they can get people better deals.

Whenever "Terms and Conditions" have come up they've said , after consultion with a lawyer that they can legally uphold them. On multiple cases. TOS = EULA = Terms and Conditions (sort of).

And mr Us some funny string of numbers man ...We still haven't heard wowmatrix's response to you .....
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)