Thread: Supporters?
View Single Post
07-20-09, 02:26 PM   #20
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
Selfish? Yeah, whatever. As soon as Carb's devs mentioned that attention and updates would be based on how much they made, I donated. I've even stopped recommending this to other in-game and on the rare occurances I do, I make sure to mention that dev has come to a standstill and may be abandoned here soon.
Development was not and will not be stopped for at least 9 more months. I have made a part time commitment to our company for that time period. Regardless of what other projects I am working on, development on Carbonite will continue.

As per that commitment, I have spent the last 3 days doing this:
Added winshow console command to show, hide or toggle windows.

Fixed map zone selection staying disabled when Esc key used to close a menu.
Fixed collapsed quest headers in Blizzard log being expanded.
Fixed Watch List quest item keybinding being set and frames being swapped on each update.

Changes for patch 3.2:

Added support for Hrothgar's Landing zone.
Added support for Isle of Conquest zone.

Fixed error from rename of GetDifficultyColor.
Fixed error from missing function UnitIsPlusMob.
Fixed Blizzard quest log detail frame sometimes showing.
Fixed Info window BG cancel time always showing 0.
Also I have researched the new Blizzard quest POI system and written some experimental code. Researched instance maps and have Violet Hold working on the Carb map using the Blizzard art and it shows your location in the instance. It needs a few more UI changes and then adding the data for each Northrend map, which I would like to get done for the next release.

Decreased development does not mean no development. On the day we say Carbonite is dead or Blizzard says WoW is dead, you will know it. Until then, it is just speculation.