View Single Post
04-22-09, 06:53 AM   #28
gothicknight
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Grid

I thought i would input why i like grid. This is from a healer point of view and my personal likes.

Basic Information: With grid all i see is class colored boxes with a name inside, a little icon which shows only things the class i am playing can decurse, and numbers indicating how much i am healing that person for, and any other incoming heals on them. No power/mana bars, or any other information, in my opinion, useless information. Just thick class colored buttons that deplete when a person is getting smacked up.

I have tried using the raid frames in nUI+ but there is just so much going on, that is is hard to tell who need healing etc. This is the main thing that has reverted me back to using Grid. If nUI's raid frames where as "simple" as Grid's, that would be one less addon that i would need.

But that is not to put down your fine work Scott. You have done a wonderful job, but in my opinion less can be more in some cases.

I hope that made sense. I would be happy to provide anymore feed back if required.