View Single Post
09-24-10, 02:01 PM   #6
Taoth
A Fallenroot Satyr
I actually looked at vlakcooldowns and it didn't do what I wanted, which is what led to the post. When I tried it, the bar was locked to the screen with no movable anchor point, but more importantly, it was a solid bar for the cooldowns where they would all add onto that section, instead of individually being able to move buttons around.

I'll put a screenshot up of my cds to show an example in attachments, but text wise imagine say Shamanistic Rage down in the bottom right and then Spirit Wolves in the upper right of your screen. CDB can do this for every single spell with a CD that your class has. That is primarily the function i'm looking for, the customizable locations of the icon cds, so I pretty much build my own display that I always look to to know if something is on/off cd, compared to one location of lots of moving icons.

I never thought about jury rigging up Power Auras Classic to handle cooldowns, I use it to monitor other things but it is good to know that it is at least an option for last resort.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cds.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	4859