View Single Post
09-29-12, 05:42 PM   #4
HairyToes
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by lerb View Post
I know that TradeSkillMaster has a couple of modules that can do some of, or close to, the things you want.

TradeSkillMaster - This is the base addon and does nothing for itself, but is needed as a "core" for the modules.

TradeSkillMaster_ItemTracker - This module for TSM (Trade Skill Master) tracks items on every character you have and shares them realm-wise. If you hover an item, lets say Frostweave Cloth, it displays how many of them you have on this character, on your alts, and on AH in the tooltip.

TradeSkillMaster_Shopping - This module allows you to create "shopping lists" for your professions that show up when you visit the AH making purchasing of mats almost automated. It search for each item, all you do is press the buy button.

TradeSkillMaster_Warehousing - This module allows you to create groups of items that you would like to quickly move these between bags, bank and guild bank.

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but if there's no addon out there that does exactly what you want right now, I think this would be a cool thing to check out. There are also a lot of other great modules for TSM.

Please keep in mind that TSM can look very intimidating and complex when you first look at it, but give it a couple of minutes and you'll get the hang of it.

Sweet. I'll try that