View Single Post
09-29-12, 07:55 PM   #5
HairyToes
A Murloc Raider
Weird..... last night before logging for the day, I adjusted the TOC version in Inventorium to 50001 and opened wow, didn't work.

So today I installed all the tradeskillmaster addons and logged in and Inventorium pop'd right up and did a transfer from the bank to my bags.

I have been away for over a year, I'm using my old configuration that took many hours to perfect, so I hope it keeps working, but so far it's done more than I expected :P

So I'm looking at TSM.... am I right to say that you cannot set a fixed priced for selling something? It seams to be geared to only undercut... which is crazy, because people sell things for stupid prices = less than the mats cost. I'll prolly use Auctioneer to do the actual sales processing.

Also, I set it to keep 2 of an item on AH, but it wanted to pull a 3rd from the bank. I'm assuming it did this because I posted the 2 items at higher than the current way-low price. There's an option for "how many auctions at the lowest price can be up at any one time" but no "how many auctions of any price can be up at the same time"

Anyway, this is fairly close to what I've been looking for, and I have a lot to learn on how to use it.