View Single Post
07-20-15, 10:04 AM   #16
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@Snuffsis: You are NEVER going to be "watching" the quests unless you turn on the Purple button. Also, I don't know if you can get quest givers on the Carbonite map if the maps are not merged. I see that you use ElvUI (or one of it's edits that is really close) and that's what I use. But, I have the maps merged and everything works right.
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_071915_190744.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	8609 Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_071915_191447.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	8610 Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_070815_193829.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	8611
Just click on the Picture for a bigger version. Might open in a new browser tab, or a new browser window. Careful, they're large. 1600 X 900.

@Kreelor: You're right, I'm not as old as you are. I'll be 62 in another month. But I led a rather ... interesting ... young age that saw me almost break several bones. But I got in trouble with my parents quite often. I'm in not the greatest health now, but, I've got my computer and I've got WoW (and Carbonite) so I'm doing OK. I "feel" you about the ache's and pain's of old age, but also about the health issues. I've got heart issues and other issues, but I'm hangin' in there. My love of local dirt track racing keeps me interested in living as long as I can. My kids don't hurt, either! Even though I don't see them any more I still "talk" with them occasionally on the 'net. Well, I'm getting too wordy here, so I'm out.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!