Thread: Decursive
View Single Post
09-16-05, 03:12 PM   #30
Quu
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks...

I am a druid... i have a low level warrior that I play also... but other than that I really have no other way to test things...

Also... i play on an RP server... so its harder to find people who are willing to help.

And honestly... testing and debuggin a UI mod is boring for most people. They don't want to spend 2-3 hours helping me trace or track down an obscure bug or action. They would rather quest, or enter a battleground.... they are paying for the game to have fun. ^_^

so i can garuntee that my mods will work with a level 60 night elf druid using my computer at home... everything else... i can make an honest attempt to support... but in the end... i can only try...

so goofs like the paladin bug slip through until it aggrivates someone enuf that they decide to help me test it ^_^

one of the mod sites should create a beta testing team of people... people who want to help mod developers... but don't have the skill or desire to code them selves. At work a good QC/SI group is a great asset to the development team. if i could get soemthing 1 tenth as competant as our testers here at work for mods i would be in heaven.