View Single Post
05-02-11, 10:34 AM   #9
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Araldwenn View Post
Oh ! Sorry ! I didn't knew we were in an ophthalmology forum ! Sorry for submitting bugs in there...

And of course, how can I see the Lua error counter going so fast... my eyes and my brain can't !!!

Please stop troll this post (@tinyu : nice to see that wowui moderators are trolls)
First: I apologize to you, Araldwenn. I (and tinyu, I'm guessing) was not "trolling" this forum, or your post. I have a problem whenever I see a post complaining about fps below "xx" because it's not my normal fps of "WOW IT"S REALLY HIGH XXX". However, in our defense, although both of our posts contained (apparently) little known factoids about the human ophthalmic system they are, indeed, facts.

Second: No, you definitely came to the right place to post your Carbonite bug.

Third: There are a couple of other posts about the BWD problem and my guess is that the Carbonite dev team haven't nailed down the exact cause of the problem just yet. I'm sure that when they do, there will be a fix (read: new release) posted for it. In the meantime, I suggest either disabling Carbonite whenever you go there, or putting up with the fps drop and the constant Lua errors while you are in BWD.