View Single Post
05-14-13, 08:57 AM   #10
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by sgtevmckay View Post
I would be interested in a line that identifies amount/Percentage of rest, per toon
This information could appear next to the character information on the left side panel
Of course; This would be an option that could be turned on/off (or not) by the end user.

I would also like to see a time/date stamp as to when each weekly was completed.

Query:

Will this only show completed until Tuesday at server reset, or can we get a notification that the weekly has been reset.
One of my personal biggest problems each week is remembering when I did the weekly last. Without a clear identification, or schedule, I many times find that I am under my week, because I forgot when last I did it

you may have answered this with your statement of:

If so; please explain this a bit more so that I may better get a grip on the explanation
It is a bit of both, every time you login, or open the window, or logout it updates that characters progression for the tracked quests. During login it does some simple math to figure out how long until next weekly reset happens, and if the new time is longer then the old time, it goes through every character who had progress the previous week, and resets them to not finished. This isn't fool proof as if you login and do your weeklies on thursday, then don't login for 8 days it won't recognize a reset has happened so other characters won't show the proper status... but I was trying to keep the date/reset check simple...

I guess I could store unix timestamps of the date in the future when reset will happen and check against that, i'll look into it.