View Single Post
11-11-08, 08:07 PM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mordaki987 View Post
I'm just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with the servers in game and so on? It seems to me that they are taking their own sweet time with fixing whatever it is may be wrong. Its now almost 6:24 pm you think they would of had things fixed and the game up and running by now. Can't even get to worldofwarcraft.com due to it. anyone who might know of or have an official update from blizzard on what is going on, it would be most appreciated.

There was an issue with the in game mail (missing items and gold), and I believe something was also said about items missing from guild banks and personal banks. This issue cropped up right after maintenance, and then they took all the servers back right back down again to fix what broke. I've watched everything deteriorate on the forums since I hopped on over there at 5am this morning.

As for the website and the forums, the player base is now at 11 million... too many trying to get to the sites to see what's wrong and the sites can't handle that much traffic (also some serious posting issues with the forums, which I hope is getting fixed now).